Classical and Contemporary Art Hire Ltd T/A Farley is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Classical and Contemporary Art Hire Ltd T/A Farley may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last amended on the 25th of May 2018.
What we collect
Classical and Contemporary Art Hire Ltd are classified as the ‘controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We will only collect the basic amount of data required.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- company / home address and IP address
- payment details
- ID and proof of address
- industry sector
Why we need this information
We need this information to provide you with goods and services when you request them from us. We will not collect any data from you that we do not need.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide our services to you, send you quotes etc.
- Internal record keeping
- To take payment for goods and services
- If you have opted in, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, events and news which we hope you will find interesting
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
What we do with it and who do we share it with
All the personal data you provide to us is processed by our team in the UK, however for the purposes of hosting this information is located on servers which may be outside of the EU.
We may share your information internally with our team, but they will only use the information to carry out their duties as outlined above. Some of your data may also be shared with some of our professional advisory companies such as our accountancy and legal advisors, and/or our website and software development companies, all of whom, as a minimum, have the same high standards of data protection as us and are compliant with GDPR.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long we keep it
We keep any physically documented data for a minimum of 6 years in line with UK tax law, after which time it is destroyed by a professional shredding company. Your information used for marketing purposes and digital data will be kept until you notify us that you no longer want to receive marketing material or if you make a direct request regarding your data. See below for more information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to register on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes. If you do not click this box, you will not receive any email newsletters or marketing material from us
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any of our newsletters or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning us on 02087499925
- You do not have to register on or use our website to do business with us. Please feel free to visit our showrooms in person where you can view stock. However, we will require some data (detailed above) to supply goods to you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
What are your rights
In line with GDPR, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If at any point you believe the information that we hold on you is incorrect you have the right to have it rectified or erased. You can also object to processing or restrict processing. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 1-21 Brunel Road, London W3 7XR, call 02087499927 or email email@example.com.
If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our directors on 02087499925 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we have processed your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/